I liked the original song, but i felt like something is missing. Well guess what.. I tried some riffs with the guitar and it sounded cool with some heavy distorted guitar. Then i recorded few demo riffs and then some more. The whole process took about 3 months. I had to choose the right riffs. But then i had some problems with the mastering and mixing. Adding that guitar layer did not fit well with the rest of the song. And i did not have the multichanel master tracks so somehow i had do make room for the guitars to fit into the mix. I ended up adding another instrument track. Drums! Yep, adding a drums track made the guitars fit better. And then it was 2 months of mastering to get it right. Hope you like it!